Коллеги, приглашаем поучаствовать и распространить по всем потенциальным авторам.
BigR&I-2019: 6th International Symposium on Big Data Research & Innovation
Divan Hotel Istanbul
Istanbul, Turkey, August 26-28, 2019
Conference website http://bigri.mephi.edu
Submission link https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=bigri2019
The goal of the 6th International Symposium on Big Data Research and Innovation (BigR&I-2019), co-located with the 7th International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud2019), is to provide an international forum for exchanging ideas and information from both Academia and Industry on current issues, challenges, research results, system developments, industrial use cases and practical experiences in the promising field of Big Data. This emerging research field recently draws much attention and interest in computer science, information technology and information security as well as in social sciences and other disciplines.
The topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
• Techniques and models, infrastructures and platforms, algorithms and systems for Big Data
• Artificial Intelligence for Big Data and Data Science
• Knowledge Engineering, Data Mining and Machine learning
• NoSQL, NewSQL, Graph and new Databases for Big Data
• Verification, Validation and Testing Big Data applications
• Transaction properties and models for Big Data systems (ACID, CAP, BASE, etc)
• Web search and information retrieval
• Unstructured data management
• Big Data analytics and Social Media
• Parallel and distributed computing for Big Data
• Hardware/software infrastructure for Big Data
• Big Data storage, integration, services and virtualization
• Security, privacy and trust for Big Data
• Big data for threat intelligence
• Visualisation of Big Data
• Virtualization for Big Data
• Ethical issues in Big Data
• Cloud, IoT and Big Data
• Big data and smart computing applications (health care, medicine, bioinformatics, finance, law, business, education, transportation, telecommunication, science, engineering, multimedia, ecosystem, etc.)
Submitted papers must present original unpublished research that is not currently under review for any other conference or journal.
Submissions will be evaluated according to the relevance and originality of the work and to their ability to generate discussions between the participants.
Publication: Papers selected for presentation will appear in the FiCloud Proceedings, which will be published by the IEEE Conference Publishing Services (CPS) and will be submitted to the IEEE-Xplore and the IEEE Computer Society Digital Libraries (CSDL) after their oral presentation at the conference. The proceedings are also submitted for indexing through IEE INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services.
Submission due: March 5, 2019
Acceptance notification: April 16, 2019
Camera-ready due: June 2, 2019
Papers should not exceed 8 pages in length (including all figures, tables and references), using the IEEE 8.5″ x 11″ 2-column format, 10pt font, single space (IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Author Guidelines are available at https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html).
All papers should be anonymous, in PDF format and submitted electronically at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=bigri2019.
Papers not following these guidelines, received after the due date, exceeding length limit or containing only abstracts and not appropriately structured may be rejected without review.
General Chair: Dr. Natalia Miloslavskaya (National Research Nuclear University MEPhI (Moscow Engineering Physics Institute), Russia)
Prof. Anna Guseva (NRNU MEPhI, Russia)
Dr. Antoni Munar (GFT, Spain)
Dr. Attila Kertesz (University of Szeged, Hungary)
Prof. Dr. Javier Tuya (University of Oviedo, Spain)
Dr. Kyriakos Kritikos (Institute of Computer Science, FORTH)
Dr. Lenka Lhotska (Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic)
Dr. Rubén Casado Tejedor (Accenture Digital, Spain)
Prof. Sergey Zapechnikov (NRNU MEPhI, Russia)
Dr. Sergey Stupnikov (Institute of Informatics Problems, Federal Research Center “Computer Science and Control“ of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia)
Dr. Yu Yuan-Chih (Chinese Culture University, Taiwan)
Registration: Registrations for the conference and workshops are done online through EasyConferences (link from FiCloud2018). Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. Authors with more than one paper can register first paper with full fee (~650 €) and second paper with reduced fee (~450 €).
Venue: BigR&I-2019 will be held at the Divan Hotel Istanbul, which is centrally located and is close to the city center of Istanbul. Participants can enjoy excellent connections with different means of public transport.
Contact: All questions about submissions should be emailed to Dr. Natalia Miloslavskaya: NGMiloslavskaya@mephi.ru.